Devcon VI Speaker Application
🚧 Please Read Carefully 🚧
- Review the criteria on which your submission will be assessed, which you can find on devcon.org/applications. Please take care to submit the most relevant and up-to-date information about your talk or workshop to ensure reviewers have the best information possible.
- Your application will be reviewed by members of the community that have been nominated. Their decision is final. There is no appeal process.
- All accepted speakers hosting talks, workshops, or panels will receive a ticket to attend Devcon. Lightning Talk speakers will be able to purchase a heavily discounted ticket.
Session length depends on the type of session:
- Talks - 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for Q&A
- Workshops - 50 or 110 minutes
- Panels - 50 minutes
- Lighting Talks - 5 minutes plus 2 minutes for Q&A
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.